NPD Project Manager
The role is a Project Management position responsible for taking new products from concept through to implementation and launch. Be a key contributor to the direction of the companies portfolio and have informal leadership responsibilities to drive results in extended teams.
The client is a leading equipment manufacturer in to the food processing industry. They are at the forefront of developing new technology to improve the standards within the industry and are looking to add to their New Product team.
* Work with the Head of NPD to develop product projects through to launch.
* Translate the project strategy to all internal departments and external suppliers.
* Working closely with sales and marketing to maximise product success rate.
* Specify final product specification and negotiate with suppliers on procurement and further opportunities.
The successful candidate will look to come from an engineering or technical background and have led similar product development and introduction projects in their career.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent - Electronic, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Robotics
* Project Management qualification or relevant experience
* Desirable - food processing, machinery or capital equipment industry experience
£45,000 - £50,000
+ 10% Bonus
+ Car allowance