Orchard Care Homes — Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Working as part of the Learning and Development team, the operations team and a large number of care homes this role is designed to ensure that all training is monitored and recorded using the Orchard Care Homes learning management software. This role will also involve extracting data and producing reports for various meetings, supporting the field-based trainers with their administration, ensuring that queries are dealt with via the online mailbox, assisting with the preparation of training materials and dealing with telephone enquiries.
The post holder will need to have excellent organisational skills, the ability to work with a variety of software programmes and to be competent in using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook etc. as a significant part of this role will involve collating information, liaising with multiple parts of the organisation and ensuring that information is accurately maintained and up to date.
You must be flexible in terms of task management, decisive under pressure whilst maintaining professional standards and able to work as part of a team with a high level of clear and concise communication skills.
Working in conjunction with the Senior Management Team, Operations and Care Homes to ensure that all training is monitored and recorded for reporting purposes. Ensure joining instructions are issued to delegates and evaluation forms are collated. Maintenance and upkeep of qualifications database, ensuring current status of studies matches the required elements of job holders’ role. Establish and maintain relationships within the key central and operational functions at all times.
1. Work closely with Home Managers and Administrators to ensure all employees are able to access the necessary training needs achieved to meet the demands of their roles within the Company.
2. Provide timely and accurate reports to the Training Manager and Operations Team as required
3. Assist with the scheduling of training events and everything it encompasses to ensure smooth course delivery; additionally should booked training be cancelled take necessary action for all parties concerned to maintain stakeholder and customer expectations
4. Coordinate Training Manager and Training Executives’ diaries where necessary to meet the demands of the Organisation. Ability to prioritise workload, make decisions which reflect priorities
6. Able to be flexible and decisive under pressure whilst maintaining professional standards
7. Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Provide thorough and efficient administration support to the Training Department, with the primary responsibility of training material production and course coordination.
- Able to work as part of a team, with clear and concise communicational skills
- Work with Care Homes on a daily basis to manage new starters joining the Company are adequately inducted prior to employment commencement
- Production of training material, including trainer and delegate material
- Organise travel and accommodation where appropriate for Training Manager and Training Executives
- Working closely with the Training Manager and Training Executives to ensure efficient and robust training delivery
- Training database and matrix maintenance for all Care Homes are kept up to date
- Ability to proactively manage delegate levels on scheduled training courses, ensuring levels do not drop below required minimum number to run course
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to act with precision and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet the demands of training across the Company
- Proficient computer software use and understanding; especially Microsoft Office packages
Apply Now with your CV