Commercial Analyst -IT
A growing international renowned organisation is looking for an experienced candidate to support the Head of IT Commercial & Supplier Relationship Management on all IT financial and budget management matters, including supplier invoicing and the raising of IT purchase orders.
- IT lead at the budget review meetings with the Finance Department, including reporting on performance and being the point of contact on all IT budget matters.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT on budget management, forecasting and spend analsyis including third party contracts.
- Responsible for management and reporting of performance against budget for the IT core services, third party contracts and opex business case budgets.
- Responsible for management of the IT core services billing process, including liaising with the IT Services team to ensure that monthly volumes and service credit calculations are correct.
- Responsible for calculating month end accruals to ensure costs are accurately reflected in the accounts.
- Responsible for management of the IT aged debt process, including liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that debt is managed in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT to drive out cost efficiencies within the IT budget, including providing support during any third party contract renewals/negotiations.
- Monthly IT budget reviews with the Finance Department.
- Liasing with Heads of IT on budget spend, forecasting and third party contract renewals.
- Overall management of the IT budget master spreadsheet, detailing cost by Domain and savings delivered during the period.
- Preperation of IT estimates, including forecasting and reporting in line with Finance Department timetable.
- IT core service and third party contract budget management and reporting.
- Opex Business Case forecasting and performance reporting.
- Analysing IT spend by year, category and supplier / contract.
- Monthly IT core service billing and service credit calculation verification.
- Management of IT aged debt process.
Framework and boundaries
- A team of 6 with a total investment in IT Capex of approx. £100m + pa and 120 IT contracts with an approx. opex spend of £100m + pa.
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to a degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience of working in an IT Department and managing IT budgets.
- Excellent relationship skills and the ability to demonstrate a range of influencing techniques.
- Experience in managing IT contract budgets and liaising with third party suppliers.
- Ability to problem solve and being able to identify possible efficiency opportunities.
- Appropriate ITIL qualifications
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.