Production Maintenance Technician - Weekend 24HRS
Our client are currently looking for four Production Maintenance Technician's to work on their new weekend shift on a permanent basis. This is a part-time opportunity working Saturdays and Sundays with a competitive shift allowance, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a prestigious global cosmetics company based in Petersfield.
24 hours per week:
- Late Shift (11am to 11pm Saturday & Sunday) incl. Shift Allowance
- Night Shift (11pm to 11am Friday night & Saturday night) incl. Shift Allowance
- To support site production equipment repairing and maintaining equipment in a safe compliant manner. Provide best possible equipment availability for delivering site KPI's. Ensure equipment is fully maintained for its full lifecycle in accordance with OEM recommendations and resolve equipment failures in an efficient, effective manner.
- Pro-active team working with peers, customer, and support groups to improve equipment reliability and performance driving site KPI's and other company initiatives.
- Seek and implement continuous improvements to equipment and processes and fully participate in a LEAN culture. Actively support engineering projects and improvements to maintain and enhance the site's competitive edge. Processes to maintain or enhance the site's competitive edge.
- Share knowledge and coaching of others to meet operational requirements.
- Indentured Engineering Apprenticeship (BTEC/NVQ Level 3 in Engineering discipline) or equivalent.
- Electrical/Mechanical/Controls Multi-skilled.
- Good communication skills.
- Welding, flexible working, 24 hour call-out, Manual Handling, Physical work.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP)
Do you have experience in a similar role or looking to utilise your current skills or qualifications? Please get in touch to discuss the role further. We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.