Electronic Design Engineer
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
25 days hol + pension + healthcare
Global engineering business looking for an additional Electronic Design Engineer to join the design engineering team in Farnham working Monday to Friday.
Working across a varied role that includes product design and support, the Design Engineer will be responsible for all parts of design including schematic capture, producing PCB layouts, firmware prototypes, and advancing the concept design into a production. Production support of existing products, liaising with sub-contractors and its customers.
As Design Engineer you will
- Embedded systems and firmware development
- Analogue power electronics development
- Creating design documentation, including requirements specifications, test plans and design proving reports
- Board test and debug
- Knowledge and understanding of digital electronics - (I2C, SPI, USB, RS232, RS422, Ethernet)
- Designing to meet EMC/RFI standards
- Firmware development - ARM/AVR
- Schematic capture/PCB layout
- Qualified to degree level or above in Electronics engineering discipline with relevant experience
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.