Teaching Personnel are currently seeking an outstanding maths teacher for our client school based in Bolton, in time for the new academic year.
Due to a gap in the Maths department, an exciting opportunity has emerged for the right candidate to pursue a career delivering maths.
- Permanent position ahead of September 2018 for a Maths Teacher.
- Mixed Comprehensive Academy, located a stones throw from Bolton City Centre.
- Opportunity to progress within the role through support from senior staff and leadership.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£22,917-£38,633)
The successful candidate will be;
- An innovative and student centred maths teacher.
- Have the the ability to raiser student attainment through consistently delivering high quality lessons at both Key stage 3 Level and GCSE Level.
- Promote good behaviour in and outside the classroom.
- Proven track record of increasing student enjoyment and attainment.
This recently converted Academy, have just under 1300 Pupils on roll, aged 11-16, with modern facilities and on site parking. The Maths Department, led by creative staff members ensuring the pupils enjoy learning mathematics, focus greatly on student. "All department staff ensures the learning of mathematics is fun and relevant to everyday life. The department is committed to raising standards and the profile of the subject through extra curricular activities and cross curricular links".
Located on the outskirts of Greater Manchester, this Bolton based Academy is easily accessible from the surrounding areas; Leigh, Wigan, and Bury via the M61. It also has various Public transport links, with the local bus and train station less than a few miles away.
The Academy wish to conduct interviews as soon as possible following the Easter Half term, therefore if you wish to be considered please send an up to date CV via the link below to Lieza or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.