We are currently recruiting for five Legal Secretaries to work based in Cullompton, Newton Abbott, Exeter or as a float secretary between all sites as below.
Personal Injury Department - Exeter
Residential Conveyancing - Newton Abbot
Residential Conveyancing - Cullompton
Residential Conveyancing - Exeter
Legal Secretary - (Float) - All sites
These are full time permanent opportunities offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- 6 months or more in a similar role
- is confident in their secretarial abilities
- has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- is a team player with a great eye for detail
- is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
- is professional, motivated and be personable
About the role:
- responsible for providing support to the conveyancing team fee earners
- required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures
- manage client files as will be speaking with clients
- provide daily administration
- any other duties as and when required
The organisation are expanding and offering a friendly and professional working environment with career progression, excellent benefits, and pay reviews.
If you are interested and would like to know more then please call Rebecca Griffiths on and send your CV to