Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have excellent excel and systems knowledge?
We have a great opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our client's growing team based in Northampton. They are looking for tech savvy individuals who have a great eye for detail.
As a Data Analyst, you will be required to provide financial analytical support to the Senior Leadership Team and Finance Department.
- Extraction and analysis of financial information;
- Maintain "business trackers" to facilitate identification of business trends for pricing and margins;
- To provide financial analysis of all key markets and ensure optimisation of pricing products, with a specific focus on ASP's, material margin & relationship with volume;
- To mine commercial performance data, and understand where areas, of under and over-performance are occurring
- Provide additional regular scheduled MI reports & support for the Customer Service Team.
- High level IT skills, particularly MS Excel, and process orientation
- Graduate calibre, preferably a maths or scientific degree
- Be a definite team player with good interpersonal skills essential
The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. The salary on offer would be between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If you would like to understand more about how you could fit the above opportunity and more about the organisational culture and brand then please apply with an up to date CV now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.