Baby Room Leader - Stoke Poges
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for the position of Room Leader for a Baby room within a lovely nursery in Stoke Poges.
You will be expected to work full time 40 hours per week, starting ASAP on a permanent basis.
As a Room Leader you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
Your responsibilities as a Room Leader would include:
- Looking after a group of babies
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- Overseeing the smooth running of the Baby Room
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the Baby Room
- Planning, observation and keeping records
- Using your knowledge and experience to introduce new ideas and activities
In order to be considered for the role we require:
- A Level 3 Childcare qualification
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Solid experience as a key worker within an early years setting
- Experience within a Baby Room is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
- To be punctual and well organised
- A clear DBS check
Our client can offer:
- competitive salary
- increasing annual leave for each completed year of service
- training and development
Driving would be desirable, as the Nursery setting has limited access to public transport links.
If you think you have the experience and qualities we are looking for please submit your CV to us for consideration.