2 Support Care Workers needed for brand new Young Adult's Supported Living Service!
This is a very exciting opportunity to join my client's new supported living service in the Sutton/New Malden area! This service will provide care for young adults with autism, learning disabilities and who behaviour that challenges.
This company are very proud of the quality of their services, with both of their current homes being rated as outstanding! They have a fantastic ethos and their vision is to offer the high quality, person centred care in the community to achieve positive outcomes and sustained achievement for all of their service users.
Hours: Full time (37.5 + over time available)
Pay rate: £8.50 - £9 per hour (dependant on experience)
• Experience of working in a care setting
• Good written and spoken English
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to provide consistency of care and support to the young adults
- Ability to interact and communicate with a range of professionals, relatives and service users.
- Experience working with young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display behaviour that challenges
- Level 2/3 Diploma Health and social care
- Awareness of CQC standards
- Driver (UK licence)
- Ensure the highest standards of care in relation to the service user's physical, behavioural and emotional needs
- Supporting service users to promote their independence, wellbeing and achieving their personal goals.
- Provide personal care to young adults
- The position involves working shifts, weekends and occasional sleep-ins.
- Attendance to Induction and in-house training (paid for by the company)
In return you will receive:
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Excellent progression within the company
- Full access to 100s of savings offers available to staff including; ½ price cinema tickets, 6 % off 20,000 high-street shops, Free Mobile Insurance, Free Tastecard, Save over £300 per year on an Oyster card etc. (Their offers can potentially save each employee thousands of pounds throughout the year!)
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded DBS
- Workplace pension.
If you are interested in this C Support Worker role then please forward your up to date CV quoting
5192 to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."