Commercial Finance Manager
Our client is a well known and highly respected organisation with impressive offices in Oxford. A new opportunity has arisen in their Finance department for a Commercial Finance Manager to join them on a contract for a period of 6-12 months.
Reporting into the Divisional Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Representing the commercial interests of a particular sector as part of the Executive Management Team.
- Planning, budgeting and month end management.
- A responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of our financial statements.
- Building and evaluating business models for new products and partnerships.
- Maintaining an accurate forecast, identifying opportunities, threats and recommending actions.
- Supporting the effectiveness of the control environment.
- Taking the commercial lead on inter-divisional projects affecting the sector.
- Supporting with sector specific acquisitions and partnerships.
- Business Partnering.
- Managing to members of staff.
Candidates that apply should be available at short notice and ideally be a qualified accountant with a Commercial Finance background. You should have previous staff supervisory and business partnering experience, be an excellent communicator and possess strong Excel skills.