Test Application Engineer
- Do you have experience of automotive test techniques?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Test Application Engineer to work within our VCATS (Vehicle Configuration & Test Systems) team.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Test Application Engineer?
As our ideal Test Application Engineer will be degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or possess equivalent experience. You will require a strong understanding of vehicle diagnostic communications, terminology and SAE standards (e.g. analyse CAN traces). You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of vehicle sub-systems (including electrical design).
- A high degree of customer focus
- Knowledge of vehicle manufacturing processes and testing techniques
- IT literate
- SQL Server/Databases Knowledge
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as one of our Test Application Engineers, you will be required to travel to customer sites across the UK as and when required. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Authoring End of Line Tests and Sequences executed at the EOL System of the Car Manufacturer (some of the most prestigious in the world)
- Preparing design specification documentation for automotive test and configuration strategies.
- Implementing required test strategies.
- Supporting integration validation and systems assurance functions.
- Testing/ validating and deploying of end of line diagnostic equipment
- Preparing and participating in plant launches of test systems.
- Liaising with customer in requirement definition and problem resolutions.
- Providing periodic assistance to new project work definition phases.
- Assisting in system integration and validation activities.
- Planning sub sections of a project, reporting status to project manager.
- Creation of validation and acceptance test plans and customer user documents.
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Test Application Engineer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible worktime options
- Dedicated learning and development
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
- Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
- Subsidised catering facilities
- Showers and cycle lock-ups
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity
If you want the chance to help shape future vehicle standard, we want to hear from you.
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of Test Application Engineer!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.