Looking for a Junior Consultant who understands analysis and technology. Will involve spending time in Newbury and Paddington. We're a small company so ideally looking for someone who can turn their hand at different tasks and is able to engage directly with clients. Key attributes, as well as having a minimum 2 years experience working with technology in a company environment, are proactivity, flexibility, self thinking and drive
- Must Haves:
- 2 years experience working with IT in formal company
- Business Analysis experience
- 2 years using MS Office
- Evidence of understanding technology
- Qualities to have evidence of:
- Think pro-actively and work to tight and demanding timelines
- Multi-task across several disciplines and projects where required
- Be a confident well rounded individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Operate effectively in a client’s team at the working level to deliver practical solutions.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business
- Advantageous but not mandatory:
- Experience in Telco industry
- Living location M4 corridor area (Newbury/Basingstoke etc)