Credit Controller French
Are you a French speaking Credit Controller? Are you able to commute to Central London? Do you have experience chasing in a retail company?
The client are a leading retail company with shops all over the World. They specialise in footwear. They have their flagship offices in Central London.
The key responsibilities that the French Credit Controller will be required to do are:
- Responsible for the collection function ensuring accounts are reconciled and all debts are paid on time, actively chasing debts by phone, emails and letters (accountancy)
- Provide copy of invoices with backup and statements as requested
- Post and match all cash receipts / cheques on a daily basis
- Liaise with the French Factor and ensure that the exchange of information is punctual and accurate to meet cash target
- Produce and maintain regular reports on status of outstanding debts: keeping diary notes, logging queries and follow up to ensure prompt and professional resolution
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Provide general assistance to the A/R department with post and filing duties
- Escalate debt where necessary with your line manager to ensure exposure to the business is minimal
- Ensure all underlying accounting records are produced in accordance with best practice
- Ensure transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Take a hands-on approach where required, processing entries for all ledgers as necessary
- Manage priorities and deadlines effectively to ensure an efficient working process
The successful French Credit Controller will join the retail company on a permanent basis based in Central London.
They must have at least 1 year credit control experience (accountancy).
The successful French Credit Controller will have a starting salary of £25,000. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy and credit control experience as your application will not be considered.
Candidates will be considered on a 1 month notice.