An initial 4 month contract for a Salesforce Consultant based in Aylesbury paying £350 per day
Your new company
A new opportunity has emerged for a Salesforce Consultant to join an energetic and forward-thinking organisation based in the heart of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Your new role
In your new role as Salesforce Consultant you'll be based within the Systems Administration team providing support to several Salesforce development and implementation projects and assisting with the upskill of the organisations Administrators on BAU Salesforce support.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, the ideal Salesforce Consultant will possess the following skills & experience:
- The ability to provide mentoring, support and training on Salesforce to System Administrators at an intermediate to expert level and assist in drawing up training guides/procedures/trouble shooting guides
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning experience
- The ability to create bespoke reports
- The ability to manipulate validation rules & dashboards
- The ability to manage custom objects in the backend and customize page layouts on SF front ends
- Experience of standard Salesforce data cleansing processes
- Create Salesforce profiles and set permissions
- Experience of working with business users to understand business requirements and then translate them to Salesforce configurations
- Knowledge of uploading mass documents to Salesforce
- The ability to create and manage Salesforce licenses for users
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- The ability to assist with regression training and the drawing up of testing plans
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be offered an initial 4-6 month contract with the strong possibility of extensions paying up to £350 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.