Business Planning & Reporting Controller
- Foster close relationships with all budget holders
- Work with the business to identify and track all potential future activity and resource requirements
- Work with the business to build business cases for new projects ready for sign off by senior management
- Ensure accurate production of annual budget and rolling financial projections
- Oversee accurate production of monthly management and departmental accounts
- Track all projects, ensuring timely communication that highlights any road blocks/risks/overspends
- Ensure business plan alignment
- Define and track a comprehensive set of KPI's
- Work with project managers to ensure adoption of project tools and standards
- Adopt a continual improvement approach to areas of responsibility
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- Must be atleast 5 Years PQE with ACCA,ACA or CIMA
- Ability to constructively challenge the wider business
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels
- Experience of international and cross-cultural working desirable
- Experience working in a service-oriented organization desirable
- Able to work under own initiative
- Commercial acumen
- Strong system and Excel skills
If you're interested in the role of Business Planning & Reporting Controller then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.