Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director - Top 10 firm
A leading multi-national firm is currently looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director to their Manchester office. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that is offering long-term professional development along with a challenging and fast-paced working environment.
This role offers the opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the corporate tax offering of the office and firm, by providing technical support and driving excellent client service on existing corporate clients. As Corporate Tax Manager / Associate Director, you will be responsible for supporting the partners by taking an active role in business development, including international network referrals and targeting larger corporates, as well as being involved in proposals and other networking and client care events. To be a role model for the team and take an active interest in their professional development.
In addition to providing a rare and compelling opportunity, the firm are offering a competitive salary together with an impressive benefits package.
The Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director will be responsible for:
- Identifying and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments as required
- To maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional bodies’ CPD requirements
- To ensure that the clients’ tax affairs comply with statutory requirements, and manage work efficiently and proactively
- To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements
- Ensuring the work meets targeted recovery, and to bill clients on a timely basis
- To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the Firm’s quality standards
- To brief junior staff on the client’s business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake 'on the job’ training and appraisals where necessary
- To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times
Essential Requirements are:
- Appropriate professional qualification CTA, ACA, ACCA
- Significant previous experience operating at Manager or a similar role is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role
- Proven experience in proactive client handling and project management
- Proven experience in producing high quality, technically accurate work within budget
- International tax experience desirable
If you have all of the above requirements for the Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.