Chase and Holland have an excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer based in Hull. Our client is a reputable global manufacturing business that is going through an exciting period of change and is looking for a Buyer to join their procurement team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer who is eager to grow with a great company.
The Buyer will work with the Supply Chain team in ensuring the efficient supply of goods and services.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring availability of goods and services to meet both direct and indirect requirement
- Purchasing goods and services in line with MRP demands
- Liaising with suppliers to process and manage orders
- Liaising with suppliers on quality rejects and quality investigation reports
- Liaising with finance to manage invoice discrepancies
- Participate in forecasting and analysing future demands to maintain stock levels
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager to support to the Purchasing Assistants with regards to procurement issues
The successful Buyer will be self-motivated, determined and be able to work to deadlines. You will have strong attention to detail and be IT literate including Microsoft Excel. SAP and manufacturing experience would be an advantage, as would the CIPS qualification.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, vibrant workplace and play a key role in a great company with great work ethics. For the right candidate, there will be opportunities for professional growth.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.