2nd Line IT Support Engineer - £30,000
2nd Line IT Support Engineer - £30,000 - Leading Organisation
Role: 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £20,000 - £32,000
**INTERVIWING NOW - APPLY FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION**
Due to continued growth Milton Keynes' leading managed service provider is looking for a talented 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join their team.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer your role will be primarily helpdesk based, proactively monitoring client's networks as well as dealing with issues escalated from the 1st line team. There will also be regular opportunities to become involved in project work including some work on client sites.
For your hard work and commitment to customer satisfaction, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary, great opportunities for internal promotions and progression, an excellent benefits package and company perks.
* 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
* Standard Office Hours (8.30-5.30)
* Paid for Overtime
* Pension Scheme
* Regular salary Reviews
* Private Healthcare
* Free weekly cinema tickets
* Free in office fruit
* Friendly working environment
* Significant discounts on holiday packages!
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Role:
* Experience working with Windows Server
* Active Directory and Group Policy
* Exchange Server / Office 365
* Windows XP-10
* Strong Customer Facing Skills
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
* Hyper-V or VMware
* Mac OS
* Networking Experience
* Understanding of ITIL
* Relevant Industry Qualification
* Experience working for a Managed Service Provider
Please apply for immediate consideration and interview, WE ARE SHORTLISTING NOW. Interviews can be arranged around you - this role should not be missed out on.
APPLY OR SEND YOUR CV DIRECT TO -jessica (.) Johnson (@) itecco (.) co (.) uk
Keywords: 2nd Line, MSP, Managed Service Provider, Windows Server, Exchange, Office 365, Mac OS, IT, Service desk, Helpdesk,