Personal Tax Consultant - Large Independent Practice
A large independent firm of accountants are looking to recruit a Personal Tax Consultant to join their growing tax team in their Southport and Preston office, where the successful candidate will be required to travel between both offices on a regular basis. You will be joining a leading North West based practice and will have the opportunity to advance your career with a firm that has an excellent reputation for developing staff.
They are looking for an experienced, motivated and hardworking candidate who has the natural ability to build strong rapports with colleagues and clients. The Personal Tax Consultant will be responsible for providing outstanding service to a portfolio of around 175 clients, ensuring that all tax payments and tax return filings are dealt with on a timely basis along with managing their own portfolio.
In return for your hard work, the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, along with excellent working conditions in a friendly and welcoming office.
The Personal Tax Consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing and completing own portfolio of self-assessment returns in accordance with work schedules and HMRC deadlines as delegated
- Preparing and filing forms P11D(b) and P11D for employer clients
- Liaising with clients on tax compliance issues, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients and/or third parties
- Managing the billing process of the portfolio
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience of self-assessment, capital gains and business tax/capital allowances and benefits in kind.
- Dealing with HMRC both face to face and by telephone
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with SAGE tax and Alphatax software an advantage
- Have an excellent knowledge of current Tax legislation
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Office applications and comprehensive Excel skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Personal Tax Consultant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.