What's on offer
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Start date: April 2018
Client & the role
Eddison Knight is strategically working with a rapidly growing print and digital services company. We now require a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their friendly team as a project manager.
- Fully Manage the Implementation phase leveraging the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Ensure project documents are kept up to date in the appropriate repository.
- Deliver projects from initiation through installation, being a leader through the stages of the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure priorities are clear and customer expectations are managed.
- Create updates on project goals, work packages and bi-directional traceability matrices.
- Effectively communicate progress reports, ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Implement and manage project governance, ensure escalations are controlled and timely.
- Project teams may be distributed, there will be a need to partner with the wider Global team to ensure effective project delivery.
- Be seen as the owner of the project methodology including for example, status reports, issues log, risk log and project charter documentation.
- Ensure the Project Co-ordinator is keeping project documentation up to date.
- Actively looking for ways to improve the processes.
Skills and experience
- Formal PRINCE2 Practitioner or similar PM qualification.
- MS Office including Visio or any process mapping experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Well presented.
- Flexibility to travel - mainly in London and surrounding areas.
Who they're looking for
A person dripping with enthusiasm to drive the organisation forward. This would suit an experienced PM who is looking to implement (evangelise, document, debate and agree) project management processes. The company is rapidly expanding and there is a strong possibility of this role becoming permanent. Given the close proximity with the sales team, customer centricity is critical; whether the customer is internal or external, the focus around delivering to time, cost and quality is essential.
All shortlisted applications are acknowledged within 48 hours
Eddison Knight Recruitment has been retained on behalf of the hiring company to find, prepare and recommend resourcing solutions. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.