Payroll HR & Accounts Administrator
Our Client, a successful haulage company based in Milton Keynes. Having achieved significant and continuous growth over the last 5 years an opportunity has arisen for an Payroll HR & Accounts Administrator to join the Finance Team.
You will have previous experience working in a finance department and be diligent in your attention to detail, capable of multi-tasking, able to work under own supervision and have a flexible approach to taking on all tasks to support the Directors and Management.
The Payroll & HR role will include the following tasks;
- Processing weekly payroll for circa 50 employees
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Pension administration - NEST
- Raising contracts of employment
- Employee’s holiday management
- Supporting the Management Team in disciplinary matters
The Accounts role will include the following tasks;
- Sales and purchase ledger processing of invoices and payments
- Credit control
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Nominal ledger coding of purchase invoices
- Data processing into spreadsheets
- Numeracy and accuracy
- Sage payroll & accounting software
- Proficient IT skills - Microsoft products (Excel, Word)
This role is part time circa 25 hours per week but as the company grows this could increase additional hours will also be required to cover holidays of other staff.
There is flexibility as to start and finish times and number of days to accommodate the 25 hours on the basis that time critical work is always accomplished to agreed parameters.#
Experience of the above tasks will be of an advantage to applicants, though training and support can be provided to improve skills and knowledge where applicable.