PURPOSE OF JOB:
To manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities in order to increase traffic and sales. To ensure a high commercial level and brand experience based on global brand marketing strategy and business objectives. To manage, develop and maintain marketing plans, strategies and budgets across our portfolio of brands.
- Impact on sales traffic, revenue and profitability.
- Increased brand awareness and perception.
- Sound cost management.
- Effective team and department management.
- Collaborative relationships across all sales channels.
- To plan, manage and control the marketing activities for the company’s brands
- To develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the brand teams
- To take strategic control of the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing activities are delivered within budget.
- To commission and evaluate market research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Compile and monitor quarterly and annual trends and integrate results into brand development strategies.
- To maintain and review competitors’ marketing strategies and record trends and patterns of their investments.
- To appoint outside agencies which specialise in media buying, market research, PR, design and display construction.
- To ensure frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the company, its brands and its products.
- To develop an internal infrastructure which will generate PR exposure
- To work in conjunction with the brand teams on the development of display and promotional activities
- To be the communication centre to the company on matters such as trademarks, patents etc.
- Help in the preparation and delivery of customer presentations.
- To oversee the maintenance and development of the Company’s websites and web marketing.
- To work with the Account Managers to provide suitable imagery to enhance our brand image on retailers’ websites
- To review and co-ordinate the marketing calendars
- To provide graphics support for our retail base ensuring that they are updated where appropriate
- To oversee the development of brand awareness through social media and digital channels
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate the Company Day
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate brand or company events
- To provide regular feedback and correspondence to our Corporation
- To present marketing information at relevant internal meetings
- To motivate, manage and develop the two Marketing Executives.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for retail and consumer-centric marketing
- Structured, organised and with a high sense of responsibility
- Experience working with global brands
- 5+ years’ experience working in marketing, preferably with management experience
- Possess extremely good communication and cooperation skills
- CIM qualification a distinct advantage
- High focus on the details
- High energy level and enthusiasm
- Service-minded with a positive attitude
- Sound commercial acumen
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.