This company is a rapidly growing Global Pharmaceutical company. As part of their recruitment drive they would like add a Credit Controller to support the Finance Director and team for UK and EU Credit Control
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
Credit Collection :
Work with Europe Finance head to establish Credit collection procedure across distributors and partners.
- Makes collection calls for all late invoices and tracks trends for various currency outstanding
- Analyses and releases credit holds at Secondary Sale level
- Evaluates credit for current and new customers and determines when to increase or decrease credit limits at Secondary Sale level
- Communicates with Sales Manager and Partners informing them of customers' slow pay trend, bad debt and bad debt recovery
- Cash flow / liquidity risks at each distributor and partner level
- Support development of an appropriate foreign exchange risk management mechanism with implemented by Corporate Treasury and work with Bankers for execution.
- Identify currency, location and inflation risks
- Operational banking and transaction processing in SAP
Develop useable cash flow forecast information
- Develop and use cash flow forecasting to immaculate utilisation of Cash
- Develop and implement currency specific cash flow forecast information for program cash needs and International cash visibility
- Ensure that there is an efficient and reliable cash planning for Overseas Legal Entities
- Analyse FX costs monthly and review key FX exposures
- Use the cash flow forecast by currency to inform investment and currency procurement decisions
Maintain and improve Operational Banking Relationship :
- Banking for UK operations, including efficient transaction processing for trading operations.
- Support and integration of international banking relationships and information across the Group and Work closely with Corporate Treasury Function
- A dynamic and innovative, able to influence at a high level.
- A clear communicator, able to develop strong working relationships across cultural and geographic distances.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Experience of handing International Business Finance Operations
- Experience of managing Distributor, 3rd Party Service Provider Relationship
- Experience of managing transfer price between parties based on currency risk and forecast
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Semi qualified CIMA or Treasury Management
- Extensive knowledge of credit and collections procedures
- Able to define and articulate a problem and propose appropriate plan for action
- Able to define relevant information, keep sight of the overview as well as the detail
- Able to propose and deliver creative approaches to complex problems
- Able to define strategic direction, long term and detailed plans and deliver to time and quality expectations.
The compnay is growing very fast and offers real and genuine opportunities for development and career advancement. Interviews will be held immediately so please send your CV with a covering letter asap.