Are you an enthusiastic and fully-motivated individual who is willing to make a difference to the lives of young children? Ignata Education are working with an ambitious and modern primary school in Bristol that require two quality KS1 teachers to join the school on a permanent basis in September?
This appointment is a wonderful opportunity for a KS1 Teacher to further develop their career in a forward-thinking and fast-developing three-form entry primary school. Newly Qualified teachers are also very welcome to apply and will be considered.
The school are looking for:
- A passionate and energetic teacher
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A conscientious individual with great attention to detail
- A fully-qualified teacher with no disciplinary and/or safeguarding issues
In return, the school can offer:
- Well behaved children with a hunger to learn
- Friendly and welcoming members of staff
- Outstanding teaching support across the school
- The chance of career progression
- An excellent CPD programme
If this role is of interest to you and/or you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact Leon Thomas on or via email at .