Pump Service Engineer
On behalf of our client a pump services company based in Ashton-under- Lyne we looking to recruit an experienced Service Engineer.
This is a permanent position for an established family owned company, specialising in the maintenance and repair of pump equipment such as heating, ventilation, borehole, booster preparation and waste water.
- Time served Mechanical Engineer with an electrical bias.
- Proven work experience in on-site maintenance.
- Ability to provide service and repair to pumps, motors and associated equipment.
- Experience of pump installation and repair.
- Experience of motor rewinds.
- Experience in fault find, test and commission.
- Flexibility to working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company which can provide career prospects along with security of employment.
In return the company offers a very competitive of up to £30k dep on experience, mobile phone and company pension.
Successful candidate will be based at the company address and will have use of company vehicle to visit customers in an area covering Birmingham to Cumbria hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Fri 8am - 4pm.