Senior Support Worker
Set amongst 26 acres of land near the sea-side, this gorgeous renovated cottage provides care for 7 males with Autism. My client is one of the UK's leading Autism charity and they are now seeking a Senior Support Worker to join their team!
Based on their experience, and with support from their members, donors and volunteers, this charity provides life-changing information and advice to millions of autistic people, their families and friends. Their ultimate goal is help the public to understand autism better so that more autistic people of all ages can be understood, supported and appreciated for who they are.
They are looking someone who is confident, patient and committed! In return you will receive a wealth of benefits from shopping discounts to a competitive pension scheme and of course - career progression!
Working hours will be between the hours of 7:30am - 10:30pm and you will have a mixture of shifts across their 7-day rota. Weekend working is 1 on, 1 off.
Applicants should be:
- Experienced in Care
- Patient, inspiring, caring, and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team players, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
In return, you'll receive:
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- Behavioural support training
- 24 hour access to online training Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
- Access to a 24 hour
- Employee Assistance counselling programme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
Salary - £17,373.72 (37 hour contract)
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!