Chartered Electrical Associate Building Services
Location: Central London. Very easily accessible.
Salary: Very competitive + benefits including flexible working
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for an ambitious Electrical Associate with extensive expertise within the Building Services Design environment. Our client is an independent consultancy built on the foundations of absolute technical excellence and delivery of projects to the highest standards, and were founded by industry leading professionals who have worked for some of the world's principal engineering consultancies.
As the Associate of the Electrical division, you will work closely with the Electrical Director and be involved with all aspects of project progress and delivery, including concept strategies, brief development, client meetings, management of projects and engineers, design solutions, specifications and evaluation reports, as well as the advancement of the business and the winning of new projects. You will play an integral role in the direction they are taking and will be welcomed in bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing SME consultancy who are driven by a passion for their profession and technical aptitude and an alignment in values will ensure you enjoy a prosperous career with an exciting organisation who will reward you with promotion opportunities, flexible working hours, an enjoyable working environment and various other employee benefits.
- Have extensive Electrical Building Services Design experience - over 8+ years
- Be a registered Chartered Engineer (CEng) with the Engineering Council/CIBSE
- Have worked at an Associate level previously
- Hold considerable technical proficiency and be able to demonstrate this in both verbal and written communication
- Experience using industry softwares Amtech, Dialux, Relux, AutoCAD, Revit
- Have experience of leading projects and teams
- Experience across multiple sectors i.e residential, commercial, critical environments, education and ministry of justice
- Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering (ideally Bachelor's degree)
- You must have experience within the United Kingdom
- Sociable, friendly environment
- Easily accessible, high end, Central London office with various amenities close at hand
- Multiple offices in the UK with a dynamic and supportive atmosphere across the company
To apply or to discuss further please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on or .