- Working for a large organisation based in the centre of Leeds.
- An interim opportunity with potential for permanent progression.
The organisation are a well known body who provide a number of IT services and data analysis across the Public Sector.
As Capital Accountant, you will have the following primary duties:
- Administration of the capital asset program.
- Costing of fixed assets.
- Evaluation of potential capital expenditures.
- Preparation of annual capital expenditure budgets.
- Management of depreciation schedule.
You will ideally be an immediate available accountant with similar experience. Full accountancy qualification would be preferred but relevant experience will be considered.
- Leeds City Centre
- Potential for the role to develop.
- £32,000 - £42,000