Senior Manager Content
Create the most thoughtful and insightful content in the professional services industry, ensuring that all communications are interesting, valuable, coherent and unified across the spectrum of firm's activities in the UK. This person will play a key role in helping to build Strategic Communications function, grounded in rich, thought provoking content in support of strategic change and prosecution of narrative.
Our client is a leading Accountancy Firm.
Based in London, the Senior Manager Content will be responsible for:
* Responsible for overseeing the origination, planning, creation, editing, and distribution of strategically driven content across all fimr's channels.
* Lead speechwriter for Chairman and Senior Partners. Responsible for generating original ideas for speeches, identifying platforms and developing a strategic plan for public engagements to support the delivery of firm's business objectives.
* Set an ambitious agenda for content development at the firm, conceiving, developing and delivering creative concepts that position the firm positively and in line with strategic objectives.
* Write op eds, blogs and thought pieces for use across multiple channels.
* Edit, proofread and develop the written content being produced across the business.
* Work with Head of Planning to develop an editorial calendar.
* Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
* Conduct periodic audits of competitor content, identifying gaps and areas where the firm might capitalise.
Delivery of key the firm's Corporate Communications events and projects
* Working with others across the firm, lead on the content delivery for key the firm's Corporate Communications projects and events, for example the Annual Report & Accounts and Annual Partner Conference, ensuring that all communications support firm's corporate narrative and vision.
* Ensure the effective exploitation for external and internal value of content produced, actively leading where appropriate and engaging with colleagues across Corporate Affairs as appropriate to secure maximum visibility and engagement.
* Maximise use of research and thought leadership to offer compelling insights, enabling the firm to leverage the team's output amongst internal and, in particular, external stakeholders.
Campaigns and Thought Leadership
* Work closely with the external affairs team to plan, create and deliver core campaigns in support of the corporate narrative and firm vision.
* Identify pertinent issues for the firm to take a position on - and then prosecute a campaign that positions the business as a genuine thought leader.
* Provide strategic direction on a number of projects that position the firm and its people in a positive light - clearly demonstrating that the firm has a lot to offer beyond the world of professional services.
* Identify opportunities to work with others in similar roles in Corporate Affairs, leveraging the combined experience and intellect across the business to enhance output and visibility.
Based in London, the Senior Manager Content must have/be:
- Person with relevant editorial/writing experience in corporate subjects across different practices.
- Extensive experience in setting an editorial agenda/calendar and propose new ideas that respond to market trends.
- Relevant experience in writing though leadership content, speeches and social media content.
Join a team that will lead the strategic communications and create relevant thought leadership content and specific communications. Competitive remuneration package.