Reporting to the CRM Manager, this role will assist in delivering key areas of the CRM marketing and communications plan against agreed metrics and budgets. Crucially, the role will help ensure that the CRM channel achieves the projects and set KPI targets identified for 2018 and beyond.
The jobholder will have the ability to directly influence the quality of the CRM strategy by assisting the Head of Customer Retention and the CRM Manager in the development and implementation of the annual CRM plan.
- Support the CRM Manager in the creation and delivery of the CRM contact strategy through the delivery of newsletters and lifecycle communications in order to deliver incremental website visits, orders and revenue.
- Manage the delivery of newsletters, including data segmentation, creative briefing and product selection.
- Work with the CRM Manager and current ESP on the behavioural/lifecycle communications through email and SMS to continually improve and review our automated communications to customers.
- Manage daily email and database reporting
- Work with the Buying team to understand and implement their plans and campaigns in order to help meet their objectives utilising CRM assets where appropriate.
- Work with the CRM Manager to ensure CRM KPI’s are driven through all relevant channels and that all opportunities are utilised to achieve set KPI’s
- Complete reporting and analysis when required using a variety of analytics tools, together with competitor benchmarking and review
- Manage social media posts and any partnership activity
- Assist with adhoc projects
- 1 -2 years experience working in a marketing role, preferably in retail or consumer marketing with a passion for engaging customers
- Previous experience of managing multiple CRM campaigns through digital channels, including data planning, briefing, creative development, campaign execution and analysis
- A good understanding of general marketing principles and channels with a focus on customer communications through digital communications channels
- A good degree of commercial nous - with good numerical and analytic skills with an ability to analyze extensive data and commercially evaluate activity and complete results reports
- Must be able to work within a team to support delivery of projects
- Pragmatic and effective in problem analysis and able to identify alternatives to current thinking and to develop innovative solutions to problems
- Excellent planning, organisational, written and communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with an email service provider tool is a must.