- Kind and empathetic
- Experienced at working with older people and understanding of the issues that affect the quality of their lives
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Do you have:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering good foot care
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A full valid UK driving license and access to a car
Due to expansion, our successful Foot Care service is looking for new bank workers to join our busy and dynamic team:
- Hourly rate of £9.54 (including holiday allowance)
- DBS paid for
- Travel paid at £0.45 from the end of your first appointment to the start of your last
In this role you will be supporting individuals in their own homes and from venues with their foot care, ensuring all foot care is delivered to CQC and Age UK East Sussex’s high standards. You will also be completing the relevant paperwork and accessing the services data base.
It’s desirable that you have a foot care background and are either a qualified podiatrist or undertaking podiatry training, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to develop professional relationships with clients and a willingness to work in a charity where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of older people within the County.
All successful candidates, irrespective of their previous experience, will complete our formal induction programme. Applying is just the start of your journey - when you get out and about in your community helping people live independently is when our staff tell us they get the most job satisfaction.
All job applicants will be required to provide 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy.