A large, well known distribution organisation who deal with both B2B & B2C type work, are looking to add to their operational team as they continue to grow.
About the job
As Finance Manager you would be expected to carry out the following duties & responsibilities:
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounting team
- Statutory accounts and statutory reporting
- Developing and implementing SAP to ensure efficiency savings
- Working within the operational finance team to undertake commercial analysis of financial information
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, ensuring reconciliations completed each month
- Develop, produce and review KPI's in order to consistently improve performance
- Undertake ad-hoc project work set by Finance Director and/or Senior Managers within the operational business
About the person
- Must be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Ideally, previous manufacturing/distribution/retail/wholesale sector experience
- Experience operating at a commercial/management level
- Ability to travel within the role, on occasion
- Experience using SAP, ERP applications as well as Microsoft packages
- Experience in producing management accounts, to month end
About the company
A large, well known distribution organisation who deal with both B2B & B2C type work, are looking to add to the team as they continue to grow.
If you'd like more information on the role, please apply for the job using the link below.