We are a fresh start up business in Outsourcing, Information Technology, Support and Services currently recruiting a System Analyst to support our growing business base and are looking to attract the best talent.
About this position, you will be responsible for ensuring business customer requirements are suitable captured, researched, assessed and implemented in professional manner. You will be presented with various system using any form of data made available by the customer this data needs to be developed into functionality to enable the requirements to be coded by developers.
This will include system design and functional specifications, system acceptance guides. All our design, develop and test the software product solutions and applications in our fast-faced Agile environment, ensuring you utilise your proven talent and experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:?
- Requirement refinement, including analysis of documentation with the business to ensure that requirements are correctly captured.
- To assist the Financial System consultant in documenting all business processes pertaining to strategy and assist in formulating appropriately robust internal financial controls.
- Will work closely with Application developer to provide relevant and sufficient functional details to enable developers to build Unit Test with confidence.
- Execute static reviews and requirements reviews in line with the department’s QA approach
- To ensure project / Client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology and project management including formal reporting and relationship management with development team.
- Knowledge of Policy Administration Internal static data, Accounting events & Financial movements and subsequent mapping rules when fed through the ETL process and ultimately into the external GL mapping.
- To assist with ongoing system design and enhancements as automation and scalability become paramount to the success of the project. Automation of provisioning and reporting.
- Provide IT support to our company Intranet portal sites and work in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:?
- A minimum 4+ years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of SCRUM, AGILE methodologies
- Strong understanding of technology with System design and development from a System analysis perspective. Able to guide and produce quality design work at a fast pace to tight deadlines.
- Organisational Skills - Plans well in advance, set clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree in Computer Science, an equivalent or significant industry experience
- Good understanding of software system architecture, understanding component and application breakdown and interaction.
- Identifying and logging business and operational risks with Decisioning System and process.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:?
Experience and understanding finance and business process. Finance background is desirable who have moved into a finance system.
Strong understanding of Agile processes like Scrum. Experience of using JIRA
Experience working on a wide variety of projects managing them from start to finish
Strong Interpersonal Skills to builds positive relationship, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance.
You may have experience of the following:?
CA Clarity, Agile, Scrum, MSPS Tool, Decisioning Tool, Resource Management Tool, Web Logic and Windows Server, Data Analyst, Credit Risk Management, Industry Best Practice, Manual and Automation Testing, Jira, Eclipse Environment, Web Services, Cloud Technologies, etc.