IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - CREDIT CONTROLLER
Our client is a growing Hospitality provider in the Centre of London. They are looking for an immediately available professional and driven candidate with relevant Finance experience to join their team as a Credit Controller.
3-6 Month FTC (opportunity to become permanent)
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Performing Cash, BACS, and Banking Allocation.
- Taking credit and debit payments and chasing debt in line with credit terms.
- Maintaining contact with clients and service providers to ensure invoices are received.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding credit payments, while maintaining accurate records on the Sales Ledger.
- Maintaining regular statements in line with account requirements.
- Regularly contacting other internal finance functions.
- Ad-hoc and admin duties.
Working towards an AAT Qualification or Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Candidates must have relevant Credit Control experience in a similar sector, along with strong communication skills and a motivated attitude. Knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programmes is essential, along with strong organisation. Candidates with good inter-personal skills and telephone manner will be preferred.