Senior Software Developer NET/Derivatives/MVVM/SOA
Senior Software Developer (.NET/Derivatives/MVVM/SOA)
I am currently hiring on behalf of one of the largest global players within the financial services industry – They are on the hunt for a strong and highly experienced Senior Software Developer (.NET/Derivatives/MVVM/SOA) to assist with the delivery of their latest cutting edge projects.
My client have recently made a strategic investment into equity derivatives where they are launching a number of exciting Greenfield projects in this area. So if you are an ambitious Senior Software Developer (.NET/Derivatives/MVVM/SOA) and you have exposure to the development of high frequency, low-latency trading systems then feel free to apply to this advert.
This organisation are offering the successful the opportunity for long term career development as well as exposure to all of the latest technologies within financial services and front office trading.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise UI Development, C#, WPF, WinForms, Tibco EMS
- Contribution to a global, full stack SDLC projects in large organisations
- Experience interfacing and collaborating with stakeholders, including requirements and gathering governance
- Expert level proficient in Object-Oriented Design & Analysis
- Demonstrable commercial exposure in SOA & Design Patterns
- Technical capabilities on Microsoft.NET Architecture, LINQ, MVVM, Prism & RX
- One of: Angular2, React, EmberJs, Vue or NodeJs
So if you are a Senior Software Developer (.NET/Derivatives/MVVM/SOA) with the above experience and you think you have what it takes to work within one of the world’s most successful investment banks – then I want to hear from you.
For immediate consideration for this role, click apply to this ad or send your CV directly to me at . I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer (.NET/Derivatives/MVVM/SOA)
Salary: £95,000 - £120,000 (plus generous package including bonus, expenses, pension)
Location: London (E14)
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Paul Allen