Commercial Manager Health SME
Commercial Manager Health SME - Central London - £Highly Attractive salary + SME Perks
Our client is the fastest growing low calorie health drink brand and is taking the market by storm. Currently placed in major multiples and huge retailers, now looking to strengthen the convenience and wholesale channel.
To help them achieve this growth, they’re building a superstar team who are ready to roll their sleeves up in a true start-up. The rewards will be real autonomy, working with a great brand, and the opportunity to be part of a fast paced growing team
- NAM for the Convenience & Wholesale Channel, supporting the Founder / UK Sales Director to deliver right-first-time Customer focused Management
- Responsible for completely new business development and management of new convenience (Think Spar, Costcutter, Nisa, Major Forecourt groups) & Wholesale accounts (Bestway, Booker, Dhamecha)
- Day to day management of sales, promotions, and brand awareness to keep the brand growth trajectory steep and make sure we’re always driving growth hard
- Ownership of joint growth plans with buyers. From planning to implementation we want to be ahead of the curve to grow ahead of the market
- Military precision in range reviews to provide our customers with sound rationale for launching the brand portfolio. Then working strategically with customers to win and activate new listings
- Team player who gets stuck in to support colleagues in Grocery, OOH and Field Sales to make sure the brand’s voice is heard in the UK market
- This is a hugely autonomous role with plenty of scope for progression.
- This is very much a 'build from the ground up’ role with plenty of new business opportunities to go at within this channel
You will need:
- 18 - 24 months FMCG experience, but this is a much about attitude as experience, so if you think you’re right for the team and are confident you can articulate that - get in touch
- A classic NAM or strong NAE in FMCG, ready for an opportunity to prove yourself in a fast paced role to scratch that entrepreneurial itch
- Looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive, someone who enjoys being passionate about their work and achieving goals
- You will be supported with a handover / fast paced induction with a senior member of the team - a great platform to learn
- After this process you’ll be expected to own and drive your workload and deliver the 2018 plans so a self-starter motivation is a pre-requisite
- Strong customer facing skills, with experience either from an SME hands on environment or the product of blue chip classic FMCG training.
- This role will involve day to day customer management, so face to face interaction, relationship building and knowing the steps to the negotiation dance are all critical.
- To achieve their goals, new business leads in the UK are vital. They need someone who enjoys the hustle of winning new business and has the tenacity, drive and ability to influence and make things happen
- A strategic thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude and the ability to work around problems
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward your CV quoting 11/14886/7
Visit our website for further opportunities.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search