Blackwaters is looking to recruit an ambitious, driven FP&A Accountant to work with a newly acquired business in Guildford.
This role has been created to ensure there will constant progressive steps taken within finance to support the growth of the business over the coming years.
You will be reporting directly to the CFO and will need to be able to manage the following:
- Provide robust financial data and reports to board level
- Prepare group sales analysis
- Create and maintain relevant financial analysis tools to aid the businesses growth
- Partner with all areas of the business
- Work closely with the management accountant, and be able to consolidate group accounts (P&L/Balance sheets)
- Understand key drivers for the business, and identify both risk and opportunities
- Manage overseas subsidiaries as required
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Relevant post qualification experience with both FP&A and group accounting
- Very strong excel skill (ideally with modelling skills)
- Ability to work within a progressive and dynamic business
- Open to change and development