Interim Head of Student Services
Working in partnership with a FE College with modern facilities, Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Head of department responsible for leading the Student Services Department and supporting the development of cross college offerings.
You will be responsible for the implementation of high quality services with a variety of activities in ALS, SEN, Careers, Equality & Diversity and Learning Support. You will also be required to take the lead on college safeguarding.
This role offers variety and exciting new challenges for the successful applicant.
This role is pivotal to the organisation success and an area of development. Duties will include the following;
* Build strong relationships across the College and lead the implementation of a new cross college offering
* Implement and engage strong quality assurance procedures
* To work closely with multiple college departments to promote and deliver high quality Student Support Services
* Research and keep up to date with innovative changes in the industry and delivery techniques
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong track record in Student Services & Learner Support
* Capacity to implement new projects
* Knowledge of ALS, SEN & learner support industry success strategies
Interim Opportunity - Day rates negotiable
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality of Further Education, please contact the Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments team by email or call
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role