Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a English Teacher on behalf of an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Academy in Bolton, to start ahead of the new academic year.
Due to an opening in the English department, an exciting opportunity has emerged for the right candidate to pursue a career teaching within a school which is well regarded within the Bolton Area.
- Permanent, full time English Teacher Position to begin at the start of the academic year 2018.
- Single-sex Comprehensive located in Bolton City Centre.
- Opportunity to Progress through the support of department staff and senior leadership.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£22,917-£38,633)
The successful English teacher will be;
- Highly engaging, with the ability to raise student satisfaction through creative English lessons.
- Deliver Student centred English lessons to inspire students in their everyday life.
- Have a track record of managing behaviour and promote the school ethos and values.
- Monitor student achievement and report back to lead staff in the department.
The smaller than average academy, recently converted, has approximately 553 pupils on roll, aged 11-16, with state of the art facilities and resources on site, the school has been rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted in all sectors. "Leadership is outstanding. Under the skilful and inspirational guidance of the head teacher, and teachers work exceptionally hard to ensure that they provide exciting activities which meet the needs of all students".
Located less than a few miles away from the Bolton City Centre, the Academy is perfectly situated to be accessible via the M61 and the surrounding areas; Bury, Wigan, Salford and Chorley. Public Transport Links are also easily accessible, with the Bus and Train station a few miles away from the Academy.
The Academy wish to conduct interviews as soon as possible following the Easter Half term, therefore if you wish to be considered please send an up to date CV via the link below to Lieza or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.