Financial Controller - FinTech
Talentedge are currently working with one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in London, who are looking to recruit an interim Financial Controller on a 12 month FTC basis. Being based in the United States, our client has expanded into Europe and are now expanding their finance team to accompany high levels of forecasted growth for the coming year.
Working alongside a highly experienced CFO and International Controller, this role is very high profile with great exposure.
- Assisting the CFO and International Controller with the month end process
- Reviewing of systems and processes and establishing business partnerships with the London based operations teams
- Working with the European based finance team and assisting in a group finance capacity
- Assisting in bringing a German based finance function back into the UK
- Full group consolidation with subsidiaries based in the US and Europe
- Ad-hoc projects around invoicing requirements, tax requirements, treasury and internal audit
- Qualified accountant (ACA) from Big 4
- FTSE listed company experience would be ideal (FinTech would be amazing)
- Passionate about tech start ups
Our client is able to offer all the benefits of working within a leading tech company including a broad, challenging & diverse role, excellent working environment, strong team culture and an impressive and ambitious leadership team.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to volume of applications we cannot reply to every application that is made. If you don't hear from us in 10 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you.