Change Administrator, Junior Change Manager, Contract, Bristol
Your new company
- Large Government Organisation currently undergoing major digital change and transformation programme.
Your new role
- You will support the Digital change programme and ensure effective and efficient coordination of changes to IT services.
- You will oversee the lifecycle of all changes
- Integration and coordination of suppliers across change management
- Gather Stakeholder impacts
- Primarily you will ensure and enable beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to IT services
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have worked on major digital change and transformation programmes in the past.
- You will be familiar with MyIT and ServiceNow
What you'll get in return
- Long Contract with extension opportunities
- Exposure to major digital change and transformation programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.