Enthusiastic History Teacher needed in Kettering.
This is a rare opportunity to teach History within a School located in Kettering to develop the school's curriculum. The successful candidate will work with the History subject leader to develop the History department. The school seeks a motivated colleague who can bring with them ideas and a commitment to raising attainment. The post would suit either an NQT or an experienced teacher who is committed to helping young people achieve in Kettering. Specific teaching responsibilities will be discussed at interview.
We are looking for an outstanding History teacher with a commitment to academic excellence and helping every child succeed. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding teacher of History, and a committed team player. They will have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment in History and have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils as well as being committed to the ethos of the school and of the high expectations
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a number of the following;
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- To communicate and consult with colleagues and parents on any aspects of your students' work.
- Stimulate the interest and curiosity of students and to foster their capacity and motivation to pursue their work independently
- To maintain good order and discipline among students and safeguard their health and safety at all times
- To fulfil your responsibilities towards all the students you may meet in whatever context of the school's work and environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.