Interim Prudential Risk Manager
Long established, my client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. They have ambitious expansion plans as they seek to capitalise on their growing reputation in the market place.
They are currently looking for an interim specialist who is available to start as soon as possible to take on a short term contract to deliver a specific piece of work over a period of 6 weeks. There may be an opportunity to extend for a further 2 to 4 weeks.
You will assist the Head of Group Risk in developing a set of risk management requirements from CRDIV and the PRA Handbook in order to develop a gap analysis against current practice.
- Create an analysis of the CRDIV and the PRA Handbook applicable rules, and present as a range of practice in development and implementation of risk management frameworks
- Develop a gap analysis from current market practice and the groups risk framework against the above
- Assist the Head of Group Risk in defining elements of a prudential risk framework
- Detailed understanding of the CRDIV and the PRA handbook and its practical application
- Broad UK regulatory knowledge
- Likely to have held significant positions in financial services regulatory management, with the PRA or FCA or a leading professional services organisation
This role is fairly urgent so they are looking for someone who is immediately or almost immediately available. Day rate is negotiable and entirely commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role.