Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Finance Manager to support with additional work load for our Housing client based in Central London. The role is to start ASAP, paying up to £40 per hour LTD.
Purpose of the role:
To manage the day to day operations and development of the Finance team by setting, reviewing, monitoring and improving the targets and activities carried out thereby ensuring that business objectives are met and a high standard of financial information and data quality is maintained.
- Deliver accurate, timely and high quality management reporting, audit schedules and statutory accounting notes for the group and its subsidiaries, ensuring all internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
- Establish and monitor controls to ensure high data quality, accurate ledgers and compliance with the company financial and operating regulations.
- Advise and support the business in decision making to ensure strategic aims are realised, producing narrative and commentary reports for the Executive Team, Committees and Boards as required.
- Lead on finance projects ensuring efficient and value-add delivery on time and within scope.
- Continually review and improve systems and processes, including month-end reporting and accounting processes, working in a collaborative manner across teams and departments and maintaining a positive approach to change at all times.
- To effectively and proactively lead, manage and motivate the team ensuring that there is a culture of high performance, strong engagement and a commitment to continual improvement.
- To recruit, manage and appraise employees thereby ensuring the provision of an effective, efficient and well-motivated team.
- To establish and implement effective working arrangements & practices to ensure a consistent level of service delivery in line with the business plan.
- To monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to.
- To prepare, monitor and deliver individual and team targets/budgets in line with the business plan.
- To ensure the provision of excellent customer service and experience to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- CCAB qualified accountant with minimum 2 years PQE (post qualification experience).
We would not be able to accept applications without this essential qualification.
Please apply via the advert if you feel you have the experience and interested in the role!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role