Junior / Trainee IT Support Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Support Engineer with keen interest and ideally some experience of IT and IT Hardware. Within this role you will be give the training to providing the 1st and some 2nd line support in a very dynamic business environment. You will be working on exciting projects and supporting a multitude of applications running on varied platforms and advanced technologies but it is essential you are happy to get stuck in with basic fixes, cabling and moving hardware and PCs around site installing these.
As the Support Engineer this is an opportunity to join a team redesigning my clients infrastructure where you will be a key part of positive change and a forthcoming site move. Our client is seeking candidate with strong customer service skills and a keenness to get hands on with hardware and support - all else can be trained for the right person.
- Knowledge in the assembly of PC systems. Building new desktops and servers and installing them (full training given)
- Proficient in the use and administration of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Some knowledge of Office365
- Outstanding customer / user facing skills
- Ability to learn on the job
- Passion for all tings IT Related
- Ideally either experience commercially or educationally or self-taught in PCs and general IT fundamentals