IT SOX Consultant - Security Cleared
A high profile client located in Berkshire require a Security Cleared IT SOX consultant to manage all financial compliance activities relating to Information Services. Secondary focus of the role involves the support and administration of the Business System, particularly User Management activities.
- To be the focal point of all financial compliance activities involving IT, particularly in respect of maintaining SOX (Sarbanes - Oxley) compliance.
- Daily monitoring of the operation of IT SOX controls.
- Working with operational teams to review controls.
- Working with corporate compliance team to modify and update controls.
- Act as the focal point and liaise with auditors to facilitate financial compliance audits including gathering of supporting evidence.
- Schedule audit reviews between IT operations teams, corporate compliance and internal and external audit
- Manage the conflicting demands of multiple audit and compliance requirements.
- Manage audit report observations, actions and failures to respond to report and ensure processes are updated as required.
- Undertake the manual User Management activities in support of the company Business System running on an Oracle eBusiness Suite platform provide advice to end users, investigation of incidents, identifying and applying fixes.
- Oversee the use of GRC tools in the support of compliance and segregation of duties.
Key Skills & Experience
- Valid security clearance
- Knowledge of audit within an IT environment using applications to support financial processing.
- Knowledge IT and Information related principles, standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of IT Project Management and Delivery.
- IT SOX experience - IT GCs
- Experienced in managing tasks within a multi-functional team.
- Experience of project management and delivery and the ability to liaise and coordinate activities in order to meet demanding time-scales.
- Experience of liaising face to face with end users to manage and resolve issues
- Proven experience of direct 2nd and 3rd line user support
- Experience in providing User Administration support in an Oracle eBusiness Suite installation.
- Experienced in the use of IT Help Desk tools.
For further information and to register your interest in this long term (6-12 months) IT SOX Controls contract position please do apply with your CV details immediately.