Internal Communications Manager - Manchester
A new opportunity is available for a talented and driven Internal Communications Manager to join a rapidly expanding B2B organisation based in Manchester.
The new Internal Communications Manager will be tasked with creating and delivering a new internal communications strategy including defining preferred channels, integrating new brand values and delivering a new CSR strategy.
The duties and responsibilities of the Internal Communications Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and delivering the new internal communications strategy
- Researching and defining the most effective internal communications strategy
- Working with the wider marketing team to generate engaging internal communications content
- Defining and promoting a more formal CSR strategy
- Building partnerships with external parties such as charities and public sector bodies
- Management of two direct reports
- Monitoring employee engagement in internal communications
- Integrating content concerning success stories into internal communications
- Promoting brand guardianship from all employees
Joining this evolving business will provide extensive career opportunities and a chance to be an integral part of ambitious plans for further growth. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, good benefits and an excellent working environment.
Required skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level
- At least 5 years experience in an Internal Communications position
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A collaborative and proactive working attitude
- Experience utilising multiple communications channels
- Experience co-ordinating CSR strategies
To be considered for this excellent opportunity click apply now, attach an up to date version of your CV and highlight your relevant experience.
Recently confirmed as number 4 on the Sunday Times Best Companies list, Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.