Interim Support Accountant
Our leading Gloucestershire based manufacturing client has an interesting and challenging opportunity for an experienced accountant who must be immediately available and able to commit to a minimum 3 month period . This role is a pivotal one as this multi - million turnover business changes how and where the key transactional duties of AR and AP are supported . Key duties include :
• Provide assistance/be a point of contact with day to day Transactional Services related issues (AR & AP).
• Support outsource provider and resolve escalated queries
• Maintenance of key sub ledgers and control accounts (AR/AP, Goods received not billed, unsubmitted expense claims)
• Prepare/Review balance sheet account reconciliations
• Oversight of Accounts payable exception process, coordinating and seeing through to resolution urgent payments/overdue balances as required
• Monitor payments and liaise with our bank on any issues
• Complete central bank statistical returns as required
• Support ad hoc transition activities currently underway to split our business structure, as required. (Document procedures, assist in file migrations and archiving of business records)
• Provide Ad Hoc reports and analysis around the transactional accounting processes as required.
This role will suit an Accountant with a good understanding of internla control standards