Procurement Technical Specialist
£22,000 to £26,000 per annum depending on experience
Automotive parts supplier to Japan’s biggest car companies based in the UK
Working as a member of the production control department, this position will involve:
- Mass production, new model and service parts procurement.
- Delivery check, inventory control, communication with suppliers including supplier visit.
- Supplier management: problem tracking, analysis and countermeasure.
- Improvement activities.
- Design change and obsolescence part control.
- Preferably some background and understanding of logistics and manufacturing.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Persistent nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual with minimal supervision
- Must have a flexible approach
- Good analysis and numeracy skills
- Adherence to company policy and procedure
- Proficiency level of English required for business uses. Japanese advantageous.
8:00 to 16:40 (Mon to Thu)
8:00 to 16:10 (Fri)
+ occasional overtime/Saturday shifts as necessary
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship will not be provided.